11. Last night, there was a food accident. The _______ were ill, but no _______ were lost.
A. child, lives B. children, life C. children, lives D. child, life
12. ---This is a photo of _________ when they were young.
---OK, how happy they both looked!
A. my father and mother B. my mother and father's
C. my mother's and father's D.my father's and my mother
13. Today is September 10th. It's __________ Day. Let's go and buy some flowers for our teachers.
A. Teachers B. Teachers'
C. the Teachers' D. Teacher's
14. The market isn't far from here. It's only _________ bicycle ride.
A.half an hours' B. half an hour's
C. half an hour D. an hour and a half
15. --- What would you like to drink, girls?
--- _________, please.
A.Two cup of coffee B. Two cups of coffee
C. Two cups of coffee D. Two cups of coffees
16. Some _________ are flying kites near the river.
A. child B. boy C. boys D. childs
17. After the exam, we'll have________ holiday.
A. two weeks B. two-weeks C. two weeks' D. two week's
18. They are those _________ bags.Please put them on the bus.
A. Visitor B. Visitors C. visitor's D. visitors'
19. There is not enough _________ in the corner for the fridge.
A. place B. room C. field D. ground
20. My school is about twenty ________ walk from here.
A. Minute B. minutes' C. minutes's D. minutes